Sternguard Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sternguard Avengers

We are an active Xbox 360 clan who hope to expand the games our clan involves. We currently only have BFBC2 (Battlefield: Bad Company II)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Standard Recruitment message to use...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

Standard Recruitment message to use... Empty
PostSubject: Standard Recruitment message to use...   Standard Recruitment message to use... EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:17 am

Please use this text when you want to recruit potential players into the clan...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, I'm in a clan known as the SternGuard Avengers (SGA) and we're looking to recruit players with your talent which has been noticed. We currently are a growing clan that get together on Xbox 360 titles such as Halo Reach and Battlefield etc that aim at playing tactically as a team at a high quality level. Interested? Just send me a reply and we'll make a start.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Petrucci on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jet.anderson
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

PostSubject: Re: Standard Recruitment message to use...   Standard Recruitment message to use... EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:18 am

Lol, the message i sent you. Yeah the thing is with that message is that it doesnt say enough, Exploits mentioned it to me and i have to agree, its best that you just say that your part of a clan and your looking for recruits. Obviously go into more detail but instead of mentioning the site in the actual message tell them to reply if their interested then send them the link. One last thing anyone who got that message off me REALLY do deserve to get in. It was alot of trouble choosing 1 out of 50 people. It started off with me writing down the top 3 players of both teams until i got a list of 50 people on BC2 then going to BC2 stats verse and checking their scores 1 at a time to see if they had a good enough K/D and especially W/L, i checked about 150 people, 58 of which had their K/D and W/L above 1.25, 6 of the 58 i had sent that message to replied, including you petrucci. I dont know if the message was bad or they just didnt want to join but its best you send the message to anyone you have played with, then they say their interested, you send them a message with the link to the site. They check out the site make an app, if their K/D and W/L isnt good enough then they are denied becoming a SternGuard.
Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

PostSubject: Re: Standard Recruitment message to use...   Standard Recruitment message to use... EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:03 am

I'll re-design the message to be more generic and to meet your requirements.

Should be later on tonight.

ps Thanks for your feedback Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

PostSubject: Re: Standard Recruitment message to use...   Standard Recruitment message to use... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:51 am

I've now made changes to the message after taking into account what you've said Cool

The reason I think that the link should stay is because I wouldn't have joined had it not been for that Shocked People won't take you seriously unless you've made an effort to be professional about it, agreed? Laughing
Back to top Go down
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

PostSubject: Re: Standard Recruitment message to use...   Standard Recruitment message to use... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:47 pm

I have to disagree with you there, we want people to be interested first enough for them to ask questions after the message was sent, having the link in the message takes up room and some would use it for other reasons than to join. Mention in the message that we have a site and wait for them to say they are interested. We want people we can trust, enough for them to ask about the clan. If they dont reply then they arent interested, leave it at that. At the moment we've got very few members after the sudden expand in the clan we've come to a halt. We need people to send messages to as many recent players as they can. The clan needs to expand quickly.
Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

PostSubject: Re: Standard Recruitment message to use...   Standard Recruitment message to use... EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:02 am

GBautista wrote:
I have to disagree with you there, we want people to be interested first enough for them to ask questions after the message was sent, having the link in the message takes up room and some would use it for other reasons than to join. Mention in the message that we have a site and wait for them to say they are interested. We want people we can trust, enough for them to ask about the clan. If they dont reply then they arent interested, leave it at that. At the moment we've got very few members after the sudden expand in the clan we've come to a halt. We need people to send messages to as many recent players as they can. The clan needs to expand quickly.
Changed. I'd advise locking this once happy.
Back to top Go down
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

PostSubject: Re: Standard Recruitment message to use...   Standard Recruitment message to use... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Here is a recruitment message i came up with yesterday, so far this has been sent to 100 people that ive met on halo reach.

I was just in a game with you, your pretty good. Im in the SternGuard Avengers clan and I think you should join. We have a site completely dedicated to our clan along with out own ranking system. Interested? Message me for more info.

This is what I will be using, its here for a guidline, you can use it if you want when it comes to recruiting. Also ive noticed (unless others have been doing it without me knowing) that im the only member actually recruiting at the moment which means that if i send the message to 50 people a day only about 3-6 will actually join. If i had like 5 more helpers this clan would be alot bigger and we would have more help.

Once you've sent them the clan invite and they want more info, here is what i usually say back...

"https://sternguardavengers.forumotion.com/post.forum?mode=reply&t=26 as soon as you can check out the site and create a topic in the apply to join here section on the home page, then fill in the form and post it in your topic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standard Recruitment message to use...   Standard Recruitment message to use... Empty

Back to top Go down

Standard Recruitment message to use...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sternguard Avengers :: Joining the clan! :: Recruitment Message-
Jump to: