Sternguard Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sternguard Avengers

We are an active Xbox 360 clan who hope to expand the games our clan involves. We currently only have BFBC2 (Battlefield: Bad Company II)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Any suggestions that you have please put them below or any changes you would like to see.
Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:19 am

Just some more thoughts...

- We could get involved in some other games such as CODMW2 for example or even racing games for the members into that. Don't forget there are arcade games too that involve coop such as Perfect Dark etc.

- In order to get more members involved the message to high ranking players is a good idea to keep doing but an extra thing could be to check down the leaderboards close to your own and invite them too.

- Have a standard text that clan members stick to, in order to send out to potential players that would like to recruit, like the one I got. Please could this be shared to the rest of us as a sticky?

- In order to be a successful clan a good working relationship is necessary between ALL members so helping each other with achievements, pins, insignias and other awards is very much worth doing.

- Conquest, squad deathmatch and squad rush are all great game modes to play as a clan in so I'd suggest making use of these game modes more.

- Clan matches are a big part of being a clan so if you are aware of any other clans out there please consult us and we can then discuss on here our thoughts about challenging them.

If people could come back to me on these suggestions it would be great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jet.anderson
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:47 am

Any feedback guys about the suggestions above?
Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:17 am

My personal opinion on ranks on the site is that they're unbalanced.

When a clan starts out the highest positions are filled first and then stem down as the volumes increase. I rank should be given to someone who YOU think would be good at that level.

For example, someone that is good at communication should be of a leader rank. Those with skill should be a high rank under officers. Those who are basically guns for hire and appear online once in a while should lay the ground work in the clan as privates etc.

I think that I, Broke and possibly one other should be made officers because you have NONE a part from Exp & BG. Both I and Broke are on a lot and have made a big effort with the clan in different ways. In comparison, what have the other members done?

Just my thoughts bros PEACE
Back to top Go down
ExploitZoR
General of The Army
General of The Army
ExploitZoR

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:46 pm

Petrucci wrote:
My personal opinion on ranks on the site is that they're unbalanced.

When a clan starts out the highest positions are filled first and then stem down as the volumes increase. I rank should be given to someone who YOU think would be good at that level.

For example, someone that is good at communication should be of a leader rank. Those with skill should be a high rank under officers. Those who are basically guns for hire and appear online once in a while should lay the ground work in the clan as privates etc.

I think that I, Broke and possibly one other should be made officers because you have NONE a part from Exp & BG. Both I and Broke are on a lot and have made a big effort with the clan in different ways. In comparison, what have the other members done?

Just my thoughts bros PEACE

Yes, I've never thought of the ranking system to be like this. Before, it was in a grey area depending if you do good online/ect - essentially we wern't really sure. But thanks for the feedback, and this has been taken aboard -thus why you are now Sergeant (Grade III) and the ranking system will most likley work like you have explained above -
excellent suggestion.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1