Sternguard Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sternguard Avengers

We are an active Xbox 360 clan who hope to expand the games our clan involves. We currently only have BFBC2 (Battlefield: Bad Company II)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promotion to Officer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

Promotion to Officer Empty
PostSubject: Promotion to Officer   Promotion to Officer EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:31 pm

When a SternGuard becomes an Officer it is a BIG deal among the clan it means being incharge of alot more people, being potentially being called Sir (in the future) and maybe being a moderator, it all depends on how trustworthy that person is. At the moment General Exploit and Myself are the only Officer but recently Petrucci has been promoted to Lieutenant and has joined are ranks. Hopefully alot more members will reach Petrucci's status or higher. All promotions are obtainable it just requires hard work.
Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

PostSubject: Re: Promotion to Officer   Promotion to Officer EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:34 pm

Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jet.anderson
Dragon_Shinobi93
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Promotion to Officer   Promotion to Officer EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
ExploitZoR
General of The Army
General of The Army
ExploitZoR

PostSubject: Re: Promotion to Officer   Promotion to Officer EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:38 am

Again, as of now, I am the only person who can be offically called Sir. When the clan expands, I will consider to allow members to call superior players in rank Sir.

Also, I made it clear a while ago, that any superior that feels a player should be promoted, will report to me and tell me why. And In this case, It has not been fufiled, thus why I'm completly unaware why Petrucci deserves being promoting to Lieutenant for any specific reason.
Therefore, a demotion is being given to his former rank until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

PostSubject: Re: Promotion to Officer   Promotion to Officer EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:47 am

You're not completly unaware, I told you last night that I played the Friday night to aid training for the weekend and was verbally told by GB that it would happen regardless. 2 very good reasons.

If you want another 50 reasons why I think I should be made the lowest Officer rank at least I can give them to you because there's plenty of evidence.

I'll speak to you later about it Exp.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jet.anderson
ExploitZoR
General of The Army
General of The Army
ExploitZoR

PostSubject: Re: Promotion to Officer   Promotion to Officer EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:13 am

Verbally told by GBautista is not good enough. You said you wanted to be Lieutenant before the game on friday, I asked why and left it there. It is left to my choice no matter what the case or scenario if you or anyone else should be promoted. Remember who your talking to, and keep the witty comments to yourself. If you feel that you deserve a promotion, you will send these reasons to me, via PM, or a superior will do so on your behalf. Otherwise, I would take action to promote a user with my own choice.

Ontop of this, you are expected to add an *S*.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotion to Officer   Promotion to Officer Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotion to Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sternguard Avengers :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: