Sternguard Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sternguard Avengers

We are an active Xbox 360 clan who hope to expand the games our clan involves. We currently only have BFBC2 (Battlefield: Bad Company II)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

B L1NE falling in for duty *V*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
B L1NE
Corporal
Corporal
B L1NE

B L1NE falling in for duty *V* Empty
PostSubject: B L1NE falling in for duty *V*   B L1NE falling in for duty *V* EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:50 am

Gamertag: B L1NE

Game(s) i am interested in playing in the clan:Halo reach & bfbc2

Who recruited you: GBautista

Do you have a mic: Yes

Why do you want to join the SGA: Sure do im ready for action sir

Do you have any experience working with a clan: Yeah in a way used to play cod with afew mates for fun not a propa clan but i work good with in a team

Have you read through and accepted the Code of Conduct: yes and its well written

Cheers and hope to play with the clan soon
Back to top Go down
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

PostSubject: Re: B L1NE falling in for duty *V*   B L1NE falling in for duty *V* EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:08 am

Your dancing elmo is hypnotic Shocked

Also before we complete your validation there are two things that need to be done. First of all play a game with a member of the clan, you can either ask someone or wait for someone to offer. Then this saturday or sunday you might need to take part in a match being held my the clan on halo reach. You will be red team and if you would like to read up on what you have to do then its best you go to halo reach discussion on the home page then go to "halo reach map and people who have the game" and read the 3rd comment from the bottom posted by me just so its easier to find, and thanks i do think i did a ok job with the code of conduct Very Happy
Back to top Go down
B L1NE
Corporal
Corporal
B L1NE

PostSubject: Re: B L1NE falling in for duty *V*   B L1NE falling in for duty *V* EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:43 am

im up for a game when ever
ill be on live later
ill go check that thread now
Back to top Go down
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

PostSubject: Re: B L1NE falling in for duty *V*   B L1NE falling in for duty *V* EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:44 am

kk im online with exploitzor at the minute and two other people who are joining the clan this will be good time to test your abilities.
Back to top Go down
B L1NE
Corporal
Corporal
B L1NE

PostSubject: Re: B L1NE falling in for duty *V*   B L1NE falling in for duty *V* EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:52 am

ok sound ill jump on now
Back to top Go down
ExploitZoR
General of The Army
General of The Army
ExploitZoR

PostSubject: Re: B L1NE falling in for duty *V*   B L1NE falling in for duty *V* EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Congratulations your application to join SGA has been accepted you are almost a true SternGuard. This topic will now be closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B L1NE falling in for duty *V*   B L1NE falling in for duty *V* Empty

Back to top Go down

B L1NE falling in for duty *V*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sternguard Avengers :: Joining the clan! :: Apply to join Here!-
Jump to: