Sternguard Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sternguard Avengers

We are an active Xbox 360 clan who hope to expand the games our clan involves. We currently only have BFBC2 (Battlefield: Bad Company II)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranks and Authority

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ExploitZoR
General of The Army
General of The Army
ExploitZoR

Ranks and Authority Empty
PostSubject: Ranks and Authority   Ranks and Authority EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:19 pm

To prevent any abuse of the ranking system or misleading/guiding of a member being ranked up in a faster manor than labour required - ANY staff will send me a PM of why this character should be promoted and what too.

Update: From now on, only officers and staff will be granted access to post on the homepage of the SGA - with the exception of GBautista - this will not be tolerated.

This is nothing personal, but it as the clan grows, people will not respect staff or the clan as a whole if recruits will be posting main threads.

- Exploit
Back to top Go down
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

PostSubject: Re: Ranks and Authority   Ranks and Authority EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:31 pm

*S*
I agree, ive noticed that some members have been making topics on the home page. Im not gona say any name but its kinda obvious, they arent going to be introuble. Its just something that cannot be done by anyone below an officer.
*S*
Back to top Go down
BrokeUin2
Sergeant
Sergeant
BrokeUin2

PostSubject: Re: Ranks and Authority   Ranks and Authority EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:02 am

'S'
i completly agree with you guys, i wont let them to do, mostly if they are recruit, but for privates and corporals as well. this is your site not ours. i mean yours is that you made it, and thats why only the staff can make new topic.
'S'
Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

PostSubject: Re: Ranks and Authority   Ranks and Authority EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:40 am

I 100% agree with what you're saying.

I'm assumings its some kind of 'dig' at me which I'll speak to you about on live bro's.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jet.anderson
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

PostSubject: Re: Ranks and Authority   Ranks and Authority EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:18 am

These are all of the ranks apart from 4 which are between Master Sergeant and Lieutenant.
Ranks and Authority 769769

Last edited by GBautista on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

PostSubject: Re: Ranks and Authority   Ranks and Authority EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:20 pm

Here are the 4 extra ranks that werent included above, there are actually 4 not 3 extra ranks i got that part wrong.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
Ranks and Authority Master_gunnery_sergeant

First Sergeant
Ranks and Authority First_sergeant

Sergeant Major
Ranks and Authority Sergeant_major

Now this final rank shouldnt really keep its name, it should be changed to something else probably just to make it look like we arent tied down by just halo games.

Master Chief Petty Officer
Ranks and Authority Master_chief_petty_officer
This should probably keep some of its original name and maybe just be called Chief Petty Officer (CPO) its a real rank so it counts.

Those 4 ranks continue after the rank of Master Sergeant (Gunnery sergeant grade 4), if any of you dont know what that rank is or looks like the rest of the ranks are above just look for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranks and Authority   Ranks and Authority Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranks and Authority
Page 1 of 1