Sternguard Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sternguard Avengers

We are an active Xbox 360 clan who hope to expand the games our clan involves. We currently only have BFBC2 (Battlefield: Bad Company II)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions about SGA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

Questions about SGA Empty
PostSubject: Questions about SGA   Questions about SGA EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Any questions that you may have please ask below.
Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

PostSubject: SGA Forum banner?   Questions about SGA EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:57 am

This may be a stupid question but at the top of this page in the banner, is that one of those things from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy? lol!

If so... why? Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jet.anderson
StrYk3rTimme
Apprentice
Apprentice
StrYk3rTimme

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SGA   Questions about SGA EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:19 am

XD Laughing wtf are you talking about Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
StrYk3rTimme
Apprentice
Apprentice
StrYk3rTimme

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SGA   Questions about SGA EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:39 am

ohh AND IVE GOT A QUESTION : where can i change the timezone? i cant find it in the profile Sad
Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SGA   Questions about SGA EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:53 am

StrYk3rTimme wrote:
XD Laughing wtf are you talking about Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Scroll to the very top of this page... what is that thing with the red eyes to the left?
Back to top Go down
StrYk3rTimme
Apprentice
Apprentice
StrYk3rTimme

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SGA   Questions about SGA EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:11 am

Quote :
Scroll to the very top of this page... what is that thing with the red eyes to the left?

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid OMG im afraid Sad(((((((
Back to top Go down
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SGA   Questions about SGA EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:29 am

The dark figure is a space marine from the strategy game warhammer 40k that pirticular soldier just happened to be a sternguard or a StormWarden, one of the two. Below is what he looked like before he was edited by LeGiTzZ Questions about SGA DW01-59-Storm-Wardens-%28Defend-the-gate!%29-matt-bradbury-3
Back to top Go down
StrYk3rTimme
Apprentice
Apprentice
StrYk3rTimme

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SGA   Questions about SGA EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:33 am

lol XD ive seen this figure on the GamesCom in Köln
Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SGA   Questions about SGA EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:43 am

To be honest I think it looks better with all the details rather than blacked out... but hey Laughing

How come this was chose as the name of the clan, care to share some history on this?
Back to top Go down
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SGA   Questions about SGA EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:13 am

ExploitZoR came up with the name and it sounded really good so we went along with it. Also i decided that having an actual space marine in the backround would make us look like a clan that focus on that when we dont. The same would go for if we had a Spartan from halo there, the only difference is that we actually play that game. I told LeGiTzZ that this image was good and i asked him if he could edit it so that he gets the image in black with red glowing eyes, he could so its been there ever since a couple of weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
StrYk3rTimme
Apprentice
Apprentice
StrYk3rTimme

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SGA   Questions about SGA EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:46 am

in my opinion it shuoldnt be comletely dark. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SGA   Questions about SGA EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:50 am

I wanted LeGiTzZ to do somekind of outline or something like that but he just left it at that.
Back to top Go down
StrYk3rTimme
Apprentice
Apprentice
StrYk3rTimme

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SGA   Questions about SGA EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:47 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SGA   Questions about SGA Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions about SGA
Page 1 of 1