Sternguard Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sternguard Avengers

We are an active Xbox 360 clan who hope to expand the games our clan involves. We currently only have BFBC2 (Battlefield: Bad Company II)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Schedule - Suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

Clan Schedule - Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Clan Schedule - Suggestion   Clan Schedule - Suggestion EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Hi guys Very Happy ,

When I've been in clans before I remember them having a schedule organised for clan matches and get togethers etc.
Is there anything in place to accomodate this or any plans to introduce a folder specifically for this?

Just some ideas of how it could be achieved...

- Forum folder known as Clan Schedule - Threads are started for each event and members roll call for it.
- 'Group' forum members, mesage to all.
- Xbox Live message to all members of events.
- Making use of the forum calendar.
- Using an external site from this to track events and notify memebers such as some Microsoft Apps such as MSN, AIM etc.

Regards
Jet

aka Petrucci Laughing

Last edited by Petrucci on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jet.anderson
ExploitZoR
General of The Army
General of The Army
ExploitZoR

PostSubject: Re: Clan Schedule - Suggestion   Clan Schedule - Suggestion EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:54 pm

This is an excellent idea. We should have a specified day where all SGA users MUST be on. It will delete the inactive users, and will get us a hell of a load of wins. Any ideas what day this might be? Keep up the good work soilder, and you'll be promoted very soon!

Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

PostSubject: Re: Clan Schedule - Suggestion   Clan Schedule - Suggestion EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:24 am

I think opening a specific folder (known as 'SGA Clan Schedule) that contains threads for events (such as 'Weekly roll call') is the best idea and perhaps trying to make use of the calendar too that's a feature on this forum?

The first event would reoccure every week as a roll call register which personally I think should be on a Thursday night between the hours of 5pm - 8pm to allow for people to get on from school or work like myself.

If the member is unable to make it then notice can be given via various means to the higher ranked players.

Just my thoughts Laughing
Back to top Go down
StrYk3rTimme
Apprentice
Apprentice
StrYk3rTimme

PostSubject: Re: Clan Schedule - Suggestion   Clan Schedule - Suggestion EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:13 am

Quote :
The first event would reoccure every week as a roll call register which personally I think should be on a Thursday night between the hours of 5pm - 8pm to allow for people to get on from school or work like myself.
whats about the people who dont live in UK ? for example me ? XD Sad
Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

PostSubject: Re: Clan Schedule - Suggestion   Clan Schedule - Suggestion EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:51 am

StrYk3rTimme wrote:
Quote :
whats about the people who dont live in UK ? for example me ? XD Sad
GMT London Greenwich Time 5pm - 8pm
Not sure how this equates to others but Euro countries outside of the UK are ahead of time so it would still be their evening so it's not asking too much, please flag it as an issue however if its not a good time and then we can suggest another time.

Those behind time its worse for and may have to be moved to a weekend to allow for mornings and afternoon.

I can organise this if people wanted me to.
Back to top Go down
StrYk3rTimme
Apprentice
Apprentice
StrYk3rTimme

PostSubject: Re: Clan Schedule - Suggestion   Clan Schedule - Suggestion EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:17 am

Quote :
Not sure how this equates to others but Euro countries outside of the UK are ahead of time so it would still be their evening so it's not asking too much, please flag it as an issue however if its not a good time and then we can suggest another time.

Those behind time its worse for and may have to be moved to a weekend to allow for mornings and afternoon.

BUT....... if its 9 pm in London its 6am in Germany Sad. and i think, that i wont be awake at this time Mad
Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

PostSubject: Re: Clan Schedule - Suggestion   Clan Schedule - Suggestion EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:29 am

StrYk3rTimme wrote:
Quote :

BUT....... if its 9 pm in London its 6am in Germany Sad. and i think, that i wont be awake at this time Mad

There is no way a 9 hour time difference between the UK and GER? I'd look into that.
Back to top Go down
StrYk3rTimme
Apprentice
Apprentice
StrYk3rTimme

PostSubject: Re: Clan Schedule - Suggestion   Clan Schedule - Suggestion EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:37 am

O_O i cunfused the timezone of london withe the timezone of canada sorry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

PostSubject: Re: Clan Schedule - Suggestion   Clan Schedule - Suggestion EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:45 am

After speaking to Legits he's happy for a Clan Schedule folder (at a high level) to be opened up and we can then start planning events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Schedule - Suggestion   Clan Schedule - Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Schedule - Suggestion
Page 1 of 1