Sternguard Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sternguard Avengers

We are an active Xbox 360 clan who hope to expand the games our clan involves. We currently only have BFBC2 (Battlefield: Bad Company II)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Petrucci *V*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

Application: Petrucci *V* Empty
PostSubject: Application: Petrucci *V*   Application: Petrucci *V* EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:38 am

Gamertag: Petrucci

Game(s) i am interested in playing in the clan: Battlefield (any of Dice titles really) and pretty much any good multiplayer game.

Who recruited you: GBautista

Do you have a mic: Yes

Why do you want to join the SGA: To play as a team for a change that actually speaks to each other.

Do you have any experience working with a clan: Yes

Have you read through and accepted the Code of Conduct: Yes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jet.anderson
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

PostSubject: Re: Application: Petrucci *V*   Application: Petrucci *V* EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:45 am

Alright good good, now u need to copy and paste your game stats signature like other members have in the past, we then may require you to play a few games just to test your listening skills and how well you follow orders. Standard stuff really.
Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

PostSubject: Re: Application: Petrucci *V*   Application: Petrucci *V* EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:33 am

Copy and paste my games stats signature where?
You mean my Battlefield BC2 Stats one?

Also do you use MSN? Makes life easier for me when arranging games as I'm on there 24/7 pretty much.

Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

PostSubject: Re: Application: Petrucci *V*   Application: Petrucci *V* EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:39 am

Oh and 2 more things...

- Where in BFBC2 can you set up a clan tag if possible? As I swear I've seen people with it. I'll switch it to SGA if that's what the tag is?

- Can you great a folder above your games forum thread folders for 'Gernal Games Chat' as to allow for us to create threads that are not specific to the games folders you've already set up? This means I can start a thread in General Games Chat about needing help with an achievement etc.

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

PostSubject: Re: Application: Petrucci *V*   Application: Petrucci *V* EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Yes you need to copy and paste your bc2 stats onto a post on this topic and we'll make the topic sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

PostSubject: Re: Application: Petrucci *V*   Application: Petrucci *V* EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:34 am

Application: Petrucci *V* 360_Petrucci
Back to top Go down
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

PostSubject: Re: Application: Petrucci *V*   Application: Petrucci *V* EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:18 am

Ok that will have to do, ill check your stats myself later. Now all you need is an examiner to watch you play BC2 or another game.
Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

PostSubject: Re: Application: Petrucci *V*   Application: Petrucci *V* EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:54 am

GBautista wrote:
Ok that will have to do, ill check your stats myself later. Now all you need is an examiner to watch you play BC2 or another game.

Sure no problem. Just click on the bar or my avatar and that should take you straight to my stats page.

I'm online tonight for the most part and can be reached on live, msn or on here.
Back to top Go down
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

PostSubject: Re: Application: Petrucci *V*   Application: Petrucci *V* EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:37 am

Seeing as I recruited you it would make sence for me to examine your gameplay but I have reach now so the chances of me being on BC2 tonight are slim. Maybe you could ask another existing member to join your game.
Back to top Go down
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

PostSubject: Re: Application: Petrucci *V*   Application: Petrucci *V* EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:07 pm

I'll let The General decide if your in or out, we know you well enough and you seemed to play BC2 with the clan well so he will most likely put u past Apprentice and make u Apprentice Grade 2 or Private.
Back to top Go down
ExploitZoR
General of The Army
General of The Army
ExploitZoR

PostSubject: Re: Application: Petrucci *V*   Application: Petrucci *V* EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:50 pm

Congratulations! You have been validated, Im also promoting you to Apprentice Grade II, you are now a true SternGuard. This topic will now be closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Petrucci *V*   Application: Petrucci *V* Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Petrucci *V*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sternguard Avengers :: Joining the clan! :: Apply to join Here!-
Jump to: