Sternguard Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sternguard Avengers

We are an active Xbox 360 clan who hope to expand the games our clan involves. We currently only have BFBC2 (Battlefield: Bad Company II)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Setting up games.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

Setting up games. Empty
PostSubject: Setting up games.   Setting up games. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Ok we need to start organising some games because at the moment the clan itself is kinda inactive, so the General says that me Bawmamutzki and BrokeUin2 need to try and be playing BC2 on fridays for a while, other clan members are welcome to join in the game and the party for a short while but not the squad ofcourse if its full. If not all remaining clan members can organise some games of your own, it will show your leadership and organisation skills on the site which is something we NEED on this site. Remember your all still Apprentices so none of you really have the right to command anyone else, if you think you have the leadership skills then go ahead but if the rest of your squad do not agree then dont even bother, it will be decided by someone else.
Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

Setting up games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up games.   Setting up games. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:14 am

I'll be around through Thursday (16/09) to Monday (20/09) after 5pm till late and all day over the weekend days so I'm game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jet.anderson
XXDeuteriumXX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Setting up games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up games.   Setting up games. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Anyone up for a game later on today?
Back to top Go down
Petrucci
Sergeant (Grade III)
Sergeant (Grade III)
Petrucci

Setting up games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up games.   Setting up games. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:56 am

I'm around all day so just send me an invite bro.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jet.anderson
XXDeuteriumXX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Setting up games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up games.   Setting up games. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:50 pm

Anyone up for a game today??? I have my weed and im going to be home all day!! Very Happy Let me know!!
Back to top Go down
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

Setting up games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up games.   Setting up games. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:19 pm

What?....weed?...why?
Back to top Go down
XXDeuteriumXX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Setting up games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up games.   Setting up games. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:34 pm

I like to play while stoned.
Back to top Go down
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

Setting up games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up games.   Setting up games. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Have u got reach?

EDIT: EREN STOP EDITED MY POSTS!
Back to top Go down
XXDeuteriumXX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Setting up games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up games.   Setting up games. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:50 pm

GBautista wrote:
Have u got reach? I like that stuff too, send me some Very Happy

I would but I live in Canada my friend. Still you are still young and my advice to you is stay of the GREEN. IF you enjoy playing without being stoned keep it that way. I tell you I cant play if I'm not stoned.
Back to top Go down
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

Setting up games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up games.   Setting up games. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Eren u bloody p*ick. No im fine ill never be doing weed. ExploitZoR is just editing my posts, he lolled so much he had to change mine to that. I dont want any but id very much like to be in a party when ur high lol. Have u got reach?
Back to top Go down
XXDeuteriumXX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Setting up games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up games.   Setting up games. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:59 pm

I don't, was never to much into the HALO series. At the moment I only play BC2 and the occasional MW2 game. I hate that game by the way. Anyways back on topic. Anyone up for a game, I'm about 2 jump into one
Back to top Go down
GBautista
Captain (Grade II)
Captain (Grade II)
GBautista

Setting up games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up games.   Setting up games. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:52 am

Oh god its in german!

I have no idea what that says.

Its a shame to have to see you go but remember we will always accept you back minus one rank, have fun in your new PS3 clan bye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Setting up games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up games.   Setting up games. Empty

Back to top Go down

Setting up games.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sternguard Avengers :: General Discussion :: BC2 Discussion-
Jump to: